Fate of our tracker bugs

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 19:42:19 CET 2009

I was doing some bugzilla cleanup today. At some point Thorsten warned
me about removing the blocker #4 from accepted bugs.
Currently the guidelines state that:
"Once package built successfuly, go back to your bug review and add a
comment to the review to notify
the import and build have been done correctly, remove the blocker on
RF_ACCEPT and close the bug as RESOLVED FIXED. "

where RF_ACCEPT=4

This raises the question. What do we need bug#4 for? Only for those
packages that are to be imported to CVS? This guideline needs changed
if we want to keep track of the review requests for the packages that
are in our repo. I don't think being able to keep track of them is a
bad idea.

What do you think? Shall we keep our review bugs block #4 for good?
Another question is, what about obsolete packages? Afaik we don't have
any obsolete package yet, but in the future, should an obsolete
package block #4 or some other tracker bug?

-Orcan