Interest in grace-nonfree?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Jan 24 13:55:18 CET 2009

On 21.01.2009 14:06, Neal Becker wrote:
> I proposed this a long time ago for livna.  I have a package I've been using
> for years now, grace-nonfree.  The only diff from grace is that it builds with
> pdflib-lite, which allows writing pdf.  I suspect lots of others would like
> this (how are you going to get high quality graphics out of grace to integrate
> into your docs otherwise?)

Seems no one answered, but I guess that doesn't meant that nobody is
interested.

In your position I'd submit it for review and do a review exchange with
somebody else. Then you just need to maintain it in RPM Fusion instead
of maintaining your private copy, which likely is not that much of a
difference once it's in. And I'd assume that once it's in users will
show up that are glad about having it available in RPM Fusion.

Cu