overhauled qmc2 spec file

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 15:04:56 CET 2009

Orcan Ogetbil pisze:
> Both sdlmame and sdlmess subpackages have the same summary and
> description. Is that intentional?
>
> -Orcan

No, it was an error. Should be fixed now.

Christopher Stone pisze:
> Actually, I would change the Summary field in the sdlmess package to
> say "M.E.S.S." instead.  I think the official name is MAME/MESS
> catalog launcher now.  We want users to be able to just "yum install
> qmc2" and have that working I'd think.  It appears right now you need
> to do a "yum install qmc2-sdlmame" and if you just do a "yum install
> qmc2" you don't get any binary executables.  Perhaps we can make a
> qmc2 meta package which would install qmc2-common, qmc2-sdlmame and
> qmc2-sdlmess all at the same time, or something like that?

I updated the name. There are mutual requirements in place so that a
binary will always get installed. I think yum install qmc2 will pull
qmc2-sdlmame due to the way how yum resolves the deps. Should be ok from
the upgrade path POV.

Cheers,
Julian

P.S.
Sorry it took so long to respond but I was overwhelmed with university work.