Where we are and where do we what to go?

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:03:38 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 8:22 PM, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:
>> IIRC Planet CCRMA is/was merging with Fedora.
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AudioCreation
>
> I know, but I thought there were some packages in Planet CCRMA that might
> not be acceptable for Fedora.

I think Hans could answer this. IIRC he took part in the talks to
merge Planet CCRMA in Fedora.

> I once asked gemi, but he iirc would prefer to see others taking his
> packages and bringing them to Fedora or RPM Fusion (that's the long story
> very short and roughly without the details).

We already have a page in the wiki to track third party repositories.
http://rpmfusion.org/FedoraThirdPartyRepos

If all of us contribute a little to track down the maintainers, we
could at least try to contact them, ask them to join, listen to their
complains, guide them in the project.

Bye,

Andrea.