Where we are and where do we what to go?

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:25:52 CET 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:00 PM, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:
> Many thx for that. Three small details:

You are welcome.

> - users in the past could easily see which repos were compatible with RPM
> fusion and which not; now that easily lost in the noise; I'm wondering if it
> would have been better to split the information that are relevant for us and
> those that are relevant for users into separate pages

You have a point here. But for now, I'd prefer to have to edit a
single page instead of two. Later, when we'll contact maintainers, we
can do the split. Does this sound fine?

> - how about fields like "Last Contacted" and/or "interested in merging with
> RPM Fusion".

We can do it when we'll split the page.

> - some of the repos seem to be outdated (Dr Pixel; Fedora-xgl); should we
> remove them?

I think we should keep them, but in a different section. Usually
maintainers (or maybe it is just me?) look for already (but eventually
not up to date) Fedora packages.

Bye,

Andrea.