Finally want to leave "infrastructure work" to others from now on

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:37:11 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Subject basically says it already: I from now on plan to mostly leave
> all the hard, sometimes painful and often unnoticed and underestimated
> work in the infrastructure area (e.g. setting up and maintaining build
> master, build slaves, CVS and other machines) up to others from now on.

Thank you Thorsten, for everything you have done and are still doing,
for tolerating all this madness for a long time (especially me during
my newbie times.).

I believe that I can help with _some_ of the infra work in RPMFusion
in the following year, at least until next summer. Like doing the
cvs', for instance...  What is our most weakest side for the time
being?

Orcan