Final F11 directories created

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:31:39 CEST 2009

2009/6/7 Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info>:
> Hi!
>
> Just FYI, the I've created the final F11 release directories a few hours
> ago. Adrian, can you turn of the mirrormanager redirect to make sure the
> release repositories get used instead of development/ from now on? tia!
Is this the reason why 96xx and 173xx series failed to build ?
if it was the case, please remove all nvidia driver from the release repos...

The nvidia drivers (and fglrx , which last it is already removed from
the release repository for another reason) aren't compliant with
installation of fedora via anaconda with RPMFUsion enabled. (is said
driver are selected).