maintainers needed

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 22:40:40 CEST 2009

2009/6/17 Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik at greysector.net>:
> Hi all,
>
> Due to current circumstances (scholarship abroad), I will be unable
> to take proper care of my packages for at least several months.
> Therefore I'm asking for willing developers to (co-)maintain
> ALL of my packages. The list of packages is on my RPMFusion wiki:
> http://rpmfusion.org/DominikMierzejewski
>
> Best regards,

Thx for your advertising.
As I'm subscriber/users of live555 mailing list I can take
(co)-ownership over it:
Same for x264 libdca that are more or less "VideoLan Projects", so I
should be able to maintain them with less efforts.

I've some desire of improvements of ffmpeg (there is two bugs that
could I can fix myself starting from rawhide).

I would be interested in MPlayer with vdpau/vaapi testing even if it's
not yet enabled, so I would be interested in helping with regular
maintainability.

I hope others (new) RPMFusion/Feodra maintainer could help or tell
their interest in above and/or other remaining packages...