website trouble - OK again now.

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 23 00:45:49 CEST 2009

Hi,
I was having some trouble with the rpm web sites (wiki and bugzilla):
[ 2009-06-23 ~08:10 (AEST) =23:10 UTC ] (08:24, OK)
I had a page (install repo package) left open in firefox (on f11),
overnight.
I clicked the fusion logo (top left): shows 1.png
The details thing has the attached html
Tried to remove the RPM Fusion word that the wiki link pointed me to, so
I'm now at

I tried to write a bugzilla.rpmfusion bug.
Search: infrastructure, no other parts highlighted, search.
    sorry you do not have permission to access /search...
   repeated search with websites selected, found entries OK.
Didn't match above issue so new. Got error 2.png again.

Actually, looks like the web server was kicked back into action, and is
now OK. Let me know if someone wants the screenshots / wiki error might
be useful.

Cheers, DaveT.