Please push broadcom-wl and wl-kmod 5.10.91.9 to stable

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Jun 24 12:06:58 CEST 2009

On 24.06.2009 11:49, Chris Nolan wrote:
> Can we get the 5.10.91.9 version of kmod-wl (and associated broadcom-wl)
> built for all current kernels and pushed to stable repo ASAP please? It
> fixes some major problems with EAP authentication and we need it pushed
> quickly.

It kind of already is -- just not pushed out yet, because the updates
process on Fedora is in a limbo and I'm waiting for it to finish.

> I built this over a week ago and maybe I don't understand the process
> but I thought it should have been available in the repos already?

Normally it's "7 days + when I remember to move things". But for kmods
everything ios differenct, because kmods by default get build against
kernels from updates-testing if there are any and thus can only moved
when the kernel gets moved.

That's the long story short. No time for more now, sorry.