Oranization of the sponsorship system on rpmfusion.org

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:53:00 CEST 2009

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Jochen Schmitt <Jochen at herr-schmitt.de> wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> because I was become a new Fedora sponsor last week, I'm interesting how
> this process
> is organized on rpmfusion.org.
>
> Unfortunately, I haven't found any information on rpmfusion.org.
>
> So it may be nice, if you can point out, where I can found the requested
> information.

From:
http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors

"If you are seeking a sponsor you must also be set to block the
tracker bug: NEEDSPONSORS (bug #30). Thus, some potential sponsors
will look at the NEEDSPONSORS bug to find packages to review. The only
allowed sponsors in RPM Fusion are Fedora sponsors."

Bye,

Andrea.