Help creating a rpm build system

Sergio Pascual sergio.pasra at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:09:29 CEST 2009

Hi, I'm trying to create a rpm buildsystem based on rpmfusion. It's
purpose is to create custom rpms for my research department lab. I
have setup plague builders and a server and I'm trying now to make it
work with CVS. My CVS is based in rpmfusion's (which in turn is based
in epel).

When I try to add a new package to my cvs with addpackage, I get the
following error:

ERROR: 'setup_package' is not in the path.

setup_package is run by mkbranchwrapper, but I can't  find
setup_package in fedora's infrastructure. I doesn't seems to be
provided by any package either.

Any help?

--
Sergio Pascual                        http://guaix.fis.ucm.es/~spr
Departamento de Astrofísica -- Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain)