Massrebuild status

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu May 7 20:02:36 CEST 2009

On 26.04.2009 14:13, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 12.04.2009 14:43, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> On 31.03.2009 08:01, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> The massrebuild finished here is a list of packages that failed:
>> A lot of rebuild problems have been fixed,
> And some more have have been fixed over the past few days :-)
>> but there are still some to go.
> Still the case.
>> Here is a list of packages that sill haven't been rebuild:
 > [...]

We are now down to 5 packages that have not been rebuild:

503 	lxtnow at gmail.com 	raine  (no response)
505 	triad at df.lth.se 	sidplay (no response)
510 	lxtnow at gmail.com 	subtitle (no response)
514 	lxtnow at gmail.com 	streamdv (no response)
519	felix at fetzig.org 	vdr-mp3 (response: upstream contacted)

We sooner or later need to decide what to do with those...

Cu