RFC regarding rpmfusion-{non,}free-release and F11

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sun May 17 17:56:09 CEST 2009

On 17/05/09 04:45, Till Maas wrote:
> How about using a %post scriptlet that changes only this URL in *.repo files
> if they exist? This is not a very intrusive change and would be imho ok. Is
> there a list about which old URLs should be mapped to which new ones?
Any way to allow it to work like:
if I modded .repo then
   try to edit in the new path to the existing .repo
else
   fully replace the old .repo with new .repo

or is that what you came up with ?
I though it would be good to be able to rpm -V the -release rpm and see
that in the unmodded case I have the 'correct' file, while in the modded
case the file is shown as modded for both my original mods and the %post
changes.

DaveT.