Any remaining work for F12 repos?

Justin eqisow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:38:03 CET 2009

The old picard was broken for me (fingerprinting crashed it), but the
version in rpmfusion works. Fedora already has a version matching the
current picard-freeworld in Koji
(http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=140199).

I suppose picard-freeworld still needs to be rolled back until the
update is pushed in Fedora, I just wanted to mention that picard
0.12.1 *is* available in case anybody else is having the same trouble
with 0.11 as I was.

Another possibility if a 0.11 picard-freeworld doesn't show up might
be to temporarily add picard 0.12.1 to rpmfusion, since packages are
already built.