libGLcore.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Nov 23 08:46:44 CET 2009

Neal Becker wrote on 22.11.2009 23:30:
> Got nvidia
> xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-190.42-2.fc12.x86_64
>
> But I see this:
> (II) Loading /usr/lib64/xorg/modules/extensions/nvidia/libglx.so
> dlopen: libGLcore.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory
>
> Ideas?

Just a friendly reminder: You sent a lot of problems with the nvidia
drivers to this list in the past. Most of them in *my* humble option are
more off topic here and on topic on
http://lists.rpmfusion.org/mailman/listinfo/rpmfusion-users

(And yes, the driver packages IMHO have problems that are fine to get
discussed on this list, but this doesn't seem to be one of them IMHO)