mirrors.rpmfusion.org update

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Mon Oct 19 19:44:24 CEST 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 06:28:06PM +0200, Dan Horák wrote:
> Adrian Reber píše v Po 19. 10. 2009 v 11:16 +0200:
> > I will update RPM Fusion's mirrormanager installation. To make the
> > update a bit easier the DNS entry for mirrors.rpmfusion.org will
> > temporarily point to only one mirrorlist server instead of the usual
> > two.
> >
> > In theory the update should not cause any problems but if someone sees
> > something unusual please let me know (here or on #rpmfusion).
>
> Does the RPM Fusion's MirrorManager allow private mirrors to be
> registered like Fedora's one?

That was always possible with RPM Fusion's setup. The only problem was
that it was not actually working. From what I have seen in my tests it
is working now.

The update was successful from my point of view and MirrorManager is now
running as wsgi application instead of the standalone TurboGears
application it used to be.

		Adrian