kmod-nvidia in rawhide?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed Oct 21 18:18:01 CEST 2009

On Oct 21, 2009, at 11:59 AM, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:

> Could someone (Nicolas?) push nvidia's 190.40 drivers to rawhide?
> I've built new RPMs locally based on latest from f11-updates and
> they've
> been working fine for the last few days (and they work with F12's
> Xserver
> ABI changes).

Heh. I updated my ION myth frontend to rawhide recently w/o bothering
to consider nvidia graphics support, so I'm now running my own 190.40
build on it. Works just fine for F12, mythtv, vdpau, etc. So yeah, I'd
be happy to see 190.40 built for F12/rawhide rather than spinning my
own.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com