How to move on with infrastructure?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Oct 21 20:47:10 CEST 2009

On 21.10.2009 20:39, Jochen Schmitt wrote:
> Am 21.10.2009 20:27, schrieb Thorsten Leemhuis:
>> Some of you might be aware of it, other not, but we afaics have a
>> (whole) lot of medium-sized and small problems in the infrastructure
>> area(¹). The main ones from the top of my head:
>
>> - multiple people offered to help in the past (²), but not even one of
>> those people found its way into the project/the infrastructure team:
>> Why? It can't continue like that, as that is a route to fail...
>
>> - it sometimes take a lot of time until cvs requests are done
> I have offer my help

Many thanks for that!

> and ask for documentation how it's works.

"Lack of documentation on how our infra and the team that takes care of
it" is one of the problems I forgot to mention... Sorry.

> But unfortunately I haven't got any response.

I could give you access in some areas, but I also only partly know how
things work. And for now I would prefer not to hand out access to not
mix things up even more and to not get into Xaviers way.

Cu