How to move on with infrastructure?

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 09:50:49 CEST 2009

>> - it sometimes take a lot of time until cvs requests are done
> I have offer my help and ask for documentation how it's works.
>
> But unfortunately I haven't got any response.

I have been updating the docs all the painful way,  what areas are do
you see as lacking?  Myself, I had trouble understanding how to
properly use CVS, not sure if this is the same as you mention, but I
think some more examples with explanations would help a lot.

For the experienced users on here, you can just pass the info along
and I can add it, to save you time.

hope this helps..