Build Error (Job 5347): ffmpeg-0_4_9-0_56_20080908_fc10 on fedora-10-rpmfusion_free

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Mon Oct 26 13:10:17 CET 2009

On Monday, 26 October 2009 at 10:56, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> On Monday, 26 October 2009 at 09:14, Felix Kaechele wrote:
> > schrieb Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski:
> >
> > > Is there a ppc machine with rpmfusion repos enabled accessible somewhere?
> > > Or, preferably, could someone get the preprocessed source and report a bug
> > > in gcc?
> >
> > I believe nobody would kill you if you used a machine from
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Machine_Resources_For_Package_Maintainers
> > enabled RPMFusion on it and tested your stuff.
> >
> > Just make sure you remove the rpmfusion release package again.
>
> Oh, I forgot about these machines. Thanks for reminding me.

OK, this is odd. ffmpeg-0.4.9-0.56.20080908.fc10 builds just fine in mock
(fedora-10-ppc-rpmfusion_free) on mavra.scrye.com, so this might be an issue
with our buildsys. I have uploaded the logs from that build to:
http://rpm.greysector.net/rpmfusion/ffmpeg . If anyone has any idea what's
going on, please speak up.

Regards,
R.