Request for an F-12 branch for psb packages

Adam Williamson adamwill at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 26 22:27:31 CEST 2010

Hi, everyone. When I first brought xorg-x11-drv-psb into Fusion, I asked
not to have an F12 branch, as it was impossible to use the driver on
F12. However, now I have some patches from Olivier Blin which should
make F12 use possible, so can I please request an F-12 branch for the
packages:

xorg-x11-drv-psb
libdrm-poulsbo
psb-firmware
xpsb-glx
psb-kmod

thanks! Please just copy over from F-11, if possible, to kick them off.
If I should ask this somewhere else, please let me know where...
--
adamw