rpmfusion and no frozen rawhide

Adam Williamson adamwill at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 27 14:05:13 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 12:56 +0100, Adam Williamson wrote:

> Okay, that's great - I'll post an update when I understand the process
> more. I have here a freshly installed F13 system; how am I supposed to
> enable Fusion on it? The download page gives me options for '10, 11 and
> 12' or 'Fedora Alpha, Beta, Preview, Rawhide, RC, Snapshot aka. what
> will become Fedora 13' (which seems to link to a 'rawhide' package);
> there should be separate links for Rawhide and 'Alpha, Beta, Preview,
> RC' etc. Should I use the 'rawhide' link? Is there no easy way to set it
> up?

Okay, so I used the link for 10, 11, 12 and that almost works, except
that it gets the GPG key stuff wrong:

GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 14] Could not open/read
file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-rpmfusion-free-fedora-13-x86_64

I have to use --nogpgcheck with yum, can't install things with
PackageKit.

So I guess that needs to be fixed, and the text on the page explaining
how to set up Fusion does too (I'd be happy to do that but I don't think
I have access to it).

For maintainers, we can just push F13 stuff the same way as for stable
releases?
--
adamw