rpmfusion and no frozen rawhide

Adam Williamson adamwill at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 28 14:58:00 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 10:59 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Everything in place now. A simple
>
> rpm -Uvh
> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpm
> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/rpmfusion-nonfree-release-stable.noarch.rpm
>
> on any freshly installed Fedora 11, 12 or 13 will do the right thing
> now. Yes, the release packages will get updated on the first run on F12
> and F13, but the above packages have all the required keys, so
> everything should work smoothly

awesome, thanks - I think we're all in order for F13 then.

at F13 release time I think all we'll need to do is update the wording
on the site not to mention pre-releases and so on. Then the next
important point is when F14 branches from Rawhide, which will be shortly
after F13 comes out AIUI. then we'd need to have an F14 branch and
release package and so on, and update the page again...
--
adamw