Introduction

Conrad Meyer cemeyer at u.washington.edu
Mon Jan 4 01:44:17 CET 2010

On Sunday 03 January 2010 02:46:38 pm John Arntz wrote:
> --- On Sun, 1/3/10, Andrea Musuruane <musuruan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I know these, but AFAIK they only use Italian language:
> >
> > http://it.altervista.org/
> > http://xoom.virgilio.it/
>
> I might be able to find an English equivalent for that. Since I just need
>  to host files, would any of those file sites I mentioned before do the
>  job? I know some of them place limits on how many files/MB's you download
>  within given period of time, so I don't want to make it difficult to fetch
>  the files.

How about Google Sites or something like that? The sites you mention have
super obnoxious ads and 'wait times' and download limits that make them really
annoying for others to use. I think you could also use fedorapeople.org if you
already have a fedora account.

Best regards,
--
Conrad Meyer <cemeyer at u.washington.edu>