Introduction

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Jan 7 08:25:14 CET 2010

Hi,

On 01/05/2010 02:34 AM, Jean-Francois Saucier wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just create an account to submit my first package to RPM Fusion. I use
> RPM Fusion everyday since it's beginning and I want to contribute to
> this great project.

Welcome!

> I use Fedora since Fedora Core 1 and I am currently involved in some
> part of it.

Ok, but are you already a Fedora packager ? If not you will need to find
someone who is willing to sponsor you (same process as in Fedora really),
see:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

Note that currently at rpmfusion we don't have a sponsor process as
such really. We could wing it, but if possible (so if there is anything you
would like to package for Fedora) it would be preferred
if you would become a Fedora packager first (if you're not one already).

Regards,

Hans