Introduction

Jean-Francois Saucier jfsaucier at infoglobe.ca
Thu Jan 7 16:29:27 CET 2010

Hi,

On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 08:25 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 01/05/2010 02:34 AM, Jean-Francois Saucier wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I just create an account to submit my first package to RPM Fusion. I use
> > RPM Fusion everyday since it's beginning and I want to contribute to
> > this great project.
> >

> Welcome!
>
> > I use Fedora since Fedora Core 1 and I am currently involved in some
> > part of it.
> >

> Ok, but are you already a Fedora packager ? If not you will need to find
> someone who is willing to sponsor you (same process as in Fedora really),
> see:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join
>
> Note that currently at rpmfusion we don't have a sponsor process as
> such really. We could wing it, but if possible (so if there is anything you
> would like to package for Fedora) it would be preferred
> if you would become a Fedora packager first (if you're not one already).
>
> Regards,
>
> Hans

I am currently in the process of becoming one. I have submitted two
packages for inclusion in Fedora, both of which are currently under
review.

The packages that I submitted are part of an effort to include softwares
that ship with Linux Format :
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxFormatPackaging

Jean-Francois Saucier (djf_jeff)
GPG key : 0xA9E6E953