Unable to create a bugzilla account - temp workaround ...

Alain Portal alain.portal at free.fr
Mon Jan 11 19:08:37 CET 2010

Le lundi 11 janvier 2010 15:13:57, David Timms a écrit :
> On 11/01/10 11:15, Alain Portal wrote:
> > This is now near one month I try to create a bugzilla account on
> > rpmfusion. I made at least 10 tries!
>
> That might have triggered some security mechanism.
>
> > I never received any confirmation mail...
>
> Did you use a real email address ?

Of course ;-)

> Did it get caught in a spam filter ?

Not on my computer.

> > I sent an email to the administrator on 2010-01-01, I get no answer...
> >
> > Is bugzilla subscription closed?
>
> Should not be.
>
> Sorry to hear you are having trouble. It's possible that an admin in
> away from computer while on vacation etc, and will get back to you when
> they return.
>
> Meanwhile, since you have been able to subscribe to the devel list,
> perhaps you could place a bug report here until the bugzilla access gets
> sorted out.

Perhaps there is no more emergency now as I just see the last Package Build
Report.

I was waiting since a long time the aac plugin that have been removed from the
gstreamer-plugins-bad package and seems to be pushed in the gstreamer-plugins-
bad-nonfree.

Regards
Alain
--