How are Fedora RPM packagess verified in RPMFusion buildsys?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed Jan 13 14:42:26 CET 2010

Hiyas,

I just wondered how the RPM packages from Fedora used in RPMFusion
buildroots are verfied on the RPMFusion builders. Fedora uses direct
access to the RPM packages via a secure channel afaik, but since
RPMFusion does not use Fedora infrastructure, this seems not to be
possible. Also I did not found the typical RPM message about importing
the GPG key that is usually displayed on my local mock builds in the
RPMFusion build roots. Therefore I fear that the RPMs are not verified
at all, but please don't let this be true.

Regards
Till