Fw: Re: FCEUX

John Arntz jsarntz at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 09:55:02 CET 2010

Andrea,

I was able to contact someone from upstream, and I got the reply below. What is the proper way to proceed if upstream is unwilling to use the system library? Should we drop lua support all together? I know you said the lua features are what make fceux stand out as a good emulator, but I'm not sure we can have it, if upstream is unwilling to use system libraries.

Regards,
John