renaming sdlmame to mame

supercyper supercyper at 163.com
Mon Jan 18 13:38:26 CET 2010

I agree with Andrea that the best way to do this is to make a new review request for mame. SDLmame can be safely Provides/Obsoletes by  mame.

See http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/rpminfo?rpmID=1593895, p7zip was Provides/Obsoletes by xz-lzma-compat.

ÔÚ2010-01-17 17:45:24£¬"Julian Sikorski" <belegdol at gmail.com> дµÀ£º