ATTN builder admins: all x86 builders down

Xavier Lamien laxathom at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 20 02:30:24 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:28 AM, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski
<dominik at greysector.net> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As of Tue Jan 19 23:27:20 UTC 2010 all x86 builders seem to be down,
> so it's impossible to run any builds for rawhide. Please fix ASAP.
>
> Regards,
> R.

Unfortunately right.
Builders are unreachable from  our rpmfusion.org
I'm still looking at builders owner to get more info about what the
hell is going on, sorry for the trouble.

Thorsten, iirc you do have access to some of them.

--
Xavier.t Lamien