ATTN builder admins: all x86 builders down

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed Jan 20 03:19:01 CET 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 9:11 PM, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:30 PM, Xavier Lamien
>> <laxathom at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

>>> Unfortunately right.
>>> Builders are unreachable from  our rpmfusion.org
>>> I'm still looking at builders owner to get more info about what the
>>> hell is going on, sorry for the trouble.
>>
>> Mine should register itself again in just a sec. I had a double-disk
>> failure in the machine that used to host the builder vm, so its been
>> transplanted, but I didn't get dns and/or iptables forwarding on the
>> host quite right, apparently.
>
> Bah. No, that's not it either, plauge-builder service keeps dying for
> some reason:
>
> # service plague-builder status
> plague-builder dead but pid file exists
>
> Investigating...

Was failing to start due to /var/lib/mock/plague-builder not existing.
No clue why it wasn't there, but after creating it, things started up
just fine. However, its still not registering yet. Dunno if I should
just give it a bit or what... Need to get my kids in bed, will do that
real quick, then check back in.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com