rpm.livna.org

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Jul 2 20:42:09 CEST 2010

On 02.07.2010 20:29, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Stewart Adam <maillist at diffingo.com> wrote:
>> There's been a few posts on the forums asking what is happening to
>> rpm.livna.org, looks like the DNS settings weren't fixed (it currently
>> redirects to http://images.crazyfrogs.org/main.php).
>> Was our copy of the Livna repo lost in the HDD failure?

All I know is this (from #rpmfusion)

[07:56:19] <   knurd_afk> | Pix, any idea why rpm.livna.org is down?
[15:35:52] <         Pix> | knurd_afk: yeah, benden is coming online slowly
[15:36:09] <         Pix> | i recovered the hdd, i'm slowing uploading files to the new benden on a dsl line :)

> livna is now rpmfusion

No, it's not, there is still one package that some (not all; it's still a controversial topic) people (including me) preferred not to have in RPM Fusion.

Cu