x264 ABI bump in rawhide

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Tue Jul 6 21:00:25 CEST 2010

Hi all

I've just pushed an updated x264, which - as usual - comes with an SO
version bump. Packages which need rebuilding are listed below:

avidemux (builds)
ffmpeg   (builds)
libquicktime (fails)
mplayer (mencoder) (builds)
gstreamer-plugins-ugly (builds)
vlc (untested)

Out of these, libquicktime doesn't build because of gtk2 changes in
rawhide:
libquicktime_config.c: In function 'create_main_window':
libquicktime_config.c:115: warning: implicit declaration of function 'GTK_OBJECT_FLAGS'
libquicktime_config.c:115: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
libquicktime_config.c:116: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
lqt_gtk.c: In function 'lqtgtk_create_codec_config_window':
lqt_gtk.c:944: warning: implicit declaration of function 'GTK_OBJECT_FLAGS'
lqt_gtk.c:944: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
lqt_gtk.c:945: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
lqt_gtk.c:946: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
lqt_gtk.c: In function 'lqtgtk_create_codec_info_window':
lqt_gtk.c:1243: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment

I haven't tested vlc, but I assume Nicholas can handle that.
ffmpeg and mplayer of course have no problems and I'll build them
as soon as x264 is done.

Regards,
R.

--