RPM Fusion for EPEL-6

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Thu Jul 29 16:50:51 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Lubomir Rintel <lkundrak at v3.sk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm seriously interested in maintaining my RPM Fusion packages for EL-6
> (actually, I'd be glad if we had a multimedia stack for it as well),
> given I'll probably end up with an el6 desktop.
>
> There are no branches done currently, nor builders are set up and I'm
> not to sure what do I need to get them. Can I be helpful here? If yes,
> how?

Step one would probably be getting a local el6 mirror on the
builder(s). Looks like mirrors.kerenl.org has the el6 beta content
mirrored, I can rsync it down to my mirror from there. Then we also
need mock and plague config files. If you can put together the mock
configs (just point at a public mirror for now, and I can redirect
them at mine when its ready), I can drop them onto my builder and add
the necessary plague bits (though I dunno, maybe the plan is to do el6
using koji?).

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com