Switch devel to Fedora F-13 until we branch RPMFusion F-13

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Mar 3 09:15:45 CET 2010

Kevin Kofler wrote on 03.03.2010 01:05:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> The script (see cvs in rpmfusion/) which I used to create and update
>> the mock config files for our builders contained below line, which
>> afaics is (or was) part of the Fedora mock config files as well.
>>
>> exclude=[0-9A-Za-fh-z]*.i?86 g[0-9A-Za-km-z]*.i?86
>> gl[0-9A-Za-hj-z]*.i?86 gli[0-9A-Zac-z]*.i?86 glib[0-9A-Za-bd-z]*.i?86
>
> But the problem here is not i686 packages being pulled into x86_64 builds,
> but x86_64 packages being pulled into i686 builds!
>
> I think i686 configs need an exclude=*.x86_64 line.

/me hears a switch in his head that activated the brain cells that store
a odd corner case in mock on RHEL and older Fedora releases

The real fix afaik is to remove /etc/rpm/platform on the host, which I
just did on j-rod's builder.

Sorry, I should have remembered that earlier. And before someone urges
me to document it in the wiki -- feel free to do it yourself, but I
don't think that's worth it, as I guess it's documented already on the
Fedora side somewhere, we just didn't bother to look there (which we
should, as simply relying on their docs for most of our work IMHO is way
easier than to write all those docs a second time; we IMHO should just
document the differences)