buildsys stalled?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Mon Mar 29 02:20:21 CEST 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Alex Lancaster
<alexl at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> JW> On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Jarod Wilson wrote:
>>> On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 4:50 AM, Andrea Musuruane <musuruan> wrote:
>>> On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Alex Lancaster

>>> Dunno what's going on with that part, but the lack of f13 stuff
>>> building, at least on my builder, was the lack of an f13 target.
>>> That's been remedied, but not sure if I need to bounce plague on it
>>> for them to kick in, and something else is currently building, so I
>>> don't want to do so right now.
>
> JW> Builder wasn't busy any longer, took it down to do a touch of
> JW> maintenance. Back in a few, then hopefully, all those stalled f13
> JW> jobs will start picking up.
>
> Not sure what's going on, but it looks like the builder
> builder.wilsonet.com is still down.  It has now been down for quite a
> while:
>
> http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/build-status/builders.psp
>
> and the f-13 (and the compat-python24-2_4_6-1_fc14) are still stalled.

Yeah, having some minor technical difficulties here. One, had to mix
in some dinner with the wife and kids. But the bigger problem is that
after transplanting a (publicly routable and directly on the 'net) IP
address to another host, it doesn't seem to be reachable from the
outside world any longer. It *was* briefly, and now it isn't again.
I'm trying to figure out wtf is up, but so far, coming up blank, seems
it could be some sort of arp caching w/my provider, since everything
works perfectly within my network and at the edge. I hate computers
sometimes.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com