RPM Fusion (Fedora - nonfree) Package Build Report 2010-05-04

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:02:49 CEST 2010

2010/5/4  <rpmfusion-pkgs-report at rpmfusion.org>:

> Packages built and released for RPM Fusion (Fedora - nonfree) testing/13: 1
>
>    mednafen-0.8.12-2.0.8.C.fc13

> Packages built and released for RPM Fusion (Fedora - nonfree) testing/12: 6
>
> NEW catalyst-kmod-10.4-1.fc12 : AMD display driver kernel module
>    nvidia-173xx-kmod-173.14.25-1.fc12.7
>    nvidia-96xx-kmod-96.43.16-1.fc12.7
>    nvidia-kmod-195.36.24-1.fc12.2
>    wl-kmod-5.60.48.36-1.fc12.10
> NEW xorg-x11-drv-catalyst-10.4-1.fc12 : AMD's proprietary driver for ATI graphic cards

I don't understand what's going on with at least F13 adn F12 testing
repositories:
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/updates/testing/12/i386/
Once push into stables the package aren't cleared from the testing one.
Or I miss something? there are package from a month old there.

I was trying to check if the xorg-x11-drv-nvidia common part was
matching the nvidia-kmod which was reported it was not.
Either in 13 release (which remains empty)
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/releases/13/Everything/x86_64/os/
or F13 updates
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/updates/13/x86_64/
Unless I'm wrong, users will have to enable updates-testing which
isn't enabled automatically to resolve their dependency breakage.

Thx for fixing this (Thx for having fixed the F12 branch creation)