rpmfusion-release

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sat May 15 00:32:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

In RPMFusion, we have two repos - free and non-free and from a end user
perspective, they are very very likely to want both these repositories.
Instead of having to install two separate release packages to get what
they want, can we generate a sub package, say rpmfusion-release-all that
covers both these repositories?  If we build such a release package
within Livna, maybe we can enable all three together.    The split is
useful for some people but it shouldn't be exposed as much as now.

Rahul