Any remaining things to be done before the final F13 release repos can get created?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue May 25 12:13:04 CEST 2010

On 05/25/2010 12:04 PM, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 05/18/2010 11:29 AM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> and a new smc
>> package (looking at you Hans! the current one has unsatisfied deps in
>> case you are not aware)
>
> I thought I already see you do a rebuild for this? I'll look into this
> right
> away.

Ok further reading the thread and looking at the .spec I see you did
a rebuilt no May 16, and now another one, with patches added. Thx for
taking care of this.

Note that next time you want to reach me, pinging on irc, or a direct
mail or filing a bug is a much better way then a mail to the list.

Mails to the list get filtered into a folder which I read occasionally.

Anyways thanks for taking care of this. I do notice that you've only
made changes to F-13 branch I'll forward "port" them to the devel
branch,

Regards,

Hans