Any remaining things to be done before the final F13 release repos can get created?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue May 25 13:03:38 CEST 2010

Hans de Goede wrote on 25.05.2010 12:13:
> On 05/25/2010 12:04 PM, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> On 05/18/2010 11:29 AM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> and a new smc
>>> package (looking at you Hans! the current one has unsatisfied deps in
>>> case you are not aware)
>> I thought I already see you do a rebuild for this? I'll look into this
>> right
>> away.
> Ok further reading the thread and looking at the .spec I see you did
> a rebuilt no May 16, and now another one, with patches added. Thx for
> taking care of this.
>
> Note that next time you want to reach me, pinging on irc,

Sorry, I was still under the assumption you are only occationally on IRC.

> or a direct mail

That's why you were CCed on two of the mail in this thread ;-) Maybe
your filters catched them as well?

> or filing a bug

That one of my faults, I sometimes feel so tired of bugzilla and
maintainers not catching up that I don't want to deal with bugzilla to much.

> Anyways thanks for taking care of this. I do notice that you've only
> made changes to F-13 branch I'll forward "port" them to the devel
> branch,

And a proper fix (like Kevin suggested) for my hack might be a good idea.