OpenAFS for Fedora 13

Jack Neely jjneely at ncsu.edu
Thu May 27 16:40:54 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 03:58:02PM -0400, Daniel Scott wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested to know the status of the RPMFusion packages for
> OpenAFS with Fedora 13.
>
> I've installed Fedora 13 and installed the Fedora 12 RPMs for OpenAFS
> from RPMFusion. The only problem is the kernel module which needs to
> be built for the new kernel available in F13. I've built and installed
> the kernel module RPM using the SRPM from OpenAFS.org and it appears
> to be working fine with no problems.
>
> Is there anything I can do to help get the rpms built for RPMFusion?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan Scott

Dan,

Thanks for the poke.  I'll be glad to get OpenAFS packaged properly for
F13.  However, I was lazy and didn't have OpenAFS in the devel branch
when F13 was branched out.  *sigh*

So, I've requested the F-13 branch for those packages via Bug # 802 and
Bug # 803 and made them block # 33 to get the CVS magic done.  However,
that's not been done yet.  Once that's branched I'll get those built.

Xavier, can you help me out with this?

Jack
--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>