RPM Fusion Fedora Remix aka "Lucky 13"

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sat May 29 16:12:16 CEST 2010

Hi guys/galls (if there are any),
I would like to announce a Fedora Remix that uses RPM Fusion repo by
default. It would be great it you downloaded it, tested it and gave
some feedback and suggestion on the things you like or don't like
about it.

Also please help in promoting this Remix via your blogs,
identica/twitter/facebook, any help is really appreciated. We are
looking for new contributers for this project so please join if you
like the ideas behind it.

For more info and download links just go to -
http://fcoremix.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/lucky-13/

Cheers!

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt