What's wrong with my builds

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Thu Sep 9 08:57:49 CEST 2010

As I've said here before, this is my first RPM Fusion package, so I
could be doing something wrong.  But I don't know what.

My package ProjectX was recently approved and created in CVS.  Now I'm
trying to build.  I started builds last Tuesday.  When I checked them
yesterday evening, they were still marked as building, but when I
checked the builder status only the ppc builder was available.  So I
assumed something went wrong on the builder side.  But I didn't have
time to look more at it then.

This morning I had got mails that the builds had failed.  Not strange
if the build host went down or something.  So I tried another build.
This one finished in four minutes.  But it also failed.  And when I
try to look at the logs to see what went wrong
(http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/logs/fedora-development-rpmfusion_free/8016-ProjectX-0.90.4.00-7.20100806cvs.fc14/)
I don't see any logs at all.  There is a SRPM package there, but no
logs in neither the i686 nor the x86_64 subdirectories.

Shouldn't it be?  Am I doing something wrong?  If so what could that
be?

Or is this another error on the build host side?  Something I should
file a bugzilla about?

My build command was simply "make build" in the devel branch of my
package.