Cannot commit owners.list

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 9 12:12:32 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag, den 07.09.2010, 21:01 +0200 schrieb Nicolas Chauvet:
> 2010/9/7 Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com>:
>
> > The "Group gmail..." errors are indeed gone, however I still cannot
> > commit due to the ACLs. Are there plans to fix this?
> As Michael said, you aren't expected to have access to it.

Michael called it "an artificial bottleneck", this implies "packagers
should be able to commit".

> But you can send him the diff once the you email from fas and bugzilla match

This means I cannot send him the diff because I cannot change my email
in FAS due to a bug already mentioned in this thread. All I can do is to
change my email in owners.list and this is impossible due to ACLs.
Michael can't do this ether.

I suggest ether *you* do it or give packagers sufficient privileges to
do it themselves. I think the latter should be preferred in order to
avoid further bottlenecks.

Regards,
Christoph