New package question

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:47:58 CEST 2011

I may be getting my terminology mixed up but now that I'm officially a
package maintainer, does that make me an a "RPMFusion Sponsored
Packager"?

If so, do I skip some parts of the package review process? (i.e.
blocking bug 30?)

I've got another package put together, imagination, which is a simple
slide show creator that I'd like to get added to RPMFusion.

I've got it building cleanly in mock and rpmlint on all the packages
and on the installed package are clean. I think I'm good with the
guidelines but could certainly use some help making sure.

One question related to the spec file. The guidelines are a little
unclear when you have to do ldconfig. This package does create .so
libraries, but they are installed into their own directory, not
directly into /usr/lib{,64} and as far as I know they are not
available for other applications to link against.

Thanks,
Richard