Avidemux 2.5.4 for F15/devel

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Thu Apr 21 08:04:52 CEST 2011

Hi Richard,

On Monday, 18 April 2011 at 00:02, Richard Shaw wrote:
> I'm working on getting a good build for F15/rawhide. I've made quite a bit of
> progress but not quite there.

Thanks for stepping in and taking care of avidemux. You are in for
a lot of work, though. A long time ago I started a page:
http://rpmfusion.org/BundledLibraries for tracking bundled libraries
in RPMFusion packages. You'll notice that avidemux has significant
presence there. I'd like to ask you to work towards unbundling as
many libraries as you can. If you need any help, please don't hesitate
to ask.

Regards,
Dominik

"Faith manages."