RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) Package Build Report 2011-04-28

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Apr 29 11:30:27 CEST 2011

I wrote:
> I can't check the history because I can't find the git.ffmpeg.org tree,
> even ffmpeg.org points to git.videolan.org which is actually libav!?
> git.ffmpeg.org shows me only the front page. (Might this be related to
> MPlayer git being down as per http://mplayerhq.hu/design7/news.html ? Or
> is this an effect of the fork?)

Actually, git.videolan.org is the FFmpeg tree, not the libav one. They have
the commit which renames things to libav, but they reverted it:
http://git.videolan.org/?p=ffmpeg.git;a=commit;h=c0b1bc8d1797355c4f65ae4c488705b98cf9c8e9

The Libav tree is at git.libav.org.

> BTW, which of the forks are we going to ship moving on from now? FFmpeg or
> Videolan Libav? Is it too early to tell?

s/Videolan Libav/libav.org Libav/

But the question still stands: do we ship FFmpeg or Libav from now on?

        Kevin Kofler