RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) Package Build Report 2011-04-28

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Apr 29 13:59:37 CEST 2011

Kevin Kofler wrote on 29.04.2011 13:38:
> rpmfusion-pkgs-report at rpmfusion.org wrote:
>>     mlt-0.7.0-2.fc14
>
> This mlt cannot be updated to because the kdenlive update that goes with it
> was not pushed. The currently stable kdenlive requires the old mlt soname.

Did you just wanted to point out the fact or did you want anybody to do
something to fix it?

If the latter: If it involves pushing of packages directly to stable or
things like that let me know, I'm still the only one with the
paraphrases for the signing keys (¹).

Cu
knurd

P.S.: /me wonders if anybody cares enough about RPM Fusion these to get
the process of branching for F15 kicked off(²), there are just 3 1/2
weeks left before F15 gets released

(¹) the plan is to hand them to Nicolas, but for various reasons that
got delayed; I'm really sorry for that; Nicolas please poke me harder to
hand them over once we are both back home (I'm at the Red Hat Summit
next week and back on May 9th)

(²) due to (¹) and the tight schedule for F15 I hereby commit myself to
do the actually branching of the repos on the download servers for a
last time; but someone from the infra team needs to update the builders,
CVS and things like that in a coordinated fashion